NPA recruiters provide an array of global recruiting resources not available from non-member organizations.
- Speed. NPA’s ability to quickly fill critical roles reflects positively on you and your ability to achieve company goals. Each NPA member firm has the power of a more than 400-firm network behind their effort to find the perfect candidates for your important positions.
- Global reach. There are NPA members on six continents, offering clients access to candidates and knowledge of local conditions anywhere in the world. It’s a local connection that gives you global reach.
- Passive candidates. Sometimes the best candidates for a position are employed and are not available on job boards. NPA’s worldwide recruitment firms have access to a large pool of passive candidates developed by more than 400 firms and 1600 recruiters on six continents.
- Multiple firms working together. The cooperative spirit of a member-owned network means you pay for one firm’s services while leveraging the strength of the entire global recruiting network.
- A specialty focus. Many NPA recruiters specialize in different industries. Employers benefit from a network of recruitment specialists who are uniquely qualified to provide global recruiting resources for your worldwide headhunting needs.