FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Veronica Scrimshaw, Director of Corporate Communications
+1 616.455.6776 x17
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – August 7, 2014 – NPAworldwide, a member-owned recruitment network, has announced the enrollments of the following firms:
- China Integrated Co. (www.ch-ina.com), Shanghai, China
- Areas of focus include: accounting, financial services, chemical process, administration, advertising, business development, consulting, customer service/call center, executive management, human resources, marketing, sales, healthcare, information technology, hardware, software, electronics, manufacturing, mining, construction, and supply chain.
- DVP Partners, (dvppartners.com) New York, New York, USA
- Specializing in the financial industry with a focus on technology and software integration for hedge funds, banks and alternative asset firms.
- JCS Professional Staffing (www.jcsprostaff.com), Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA
- Areas of focus include administration, customer service/call center, executive management, human resources, information technology, hardware, software, electronics, manufacturing, mining, construction, and supply chain.
- JMG Recruiting (www.jmgrecruiting.com), St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- Areas of focus include: industrial engineering, maintenance management, industrial maintenance, skilled trades, production supervision, and production management.
- Pemax Executive, (www.pemaxexecutive.com), Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Makes placements in supply chain and logistics, accounting, financial services, business development, consulting, executive management, human resources, sales, and manufacturing.
- Promel (www.promel.fr), Paris, France
- Specializing in the upper end of the call center business i.e. managers, directors, CRM specialists, customer experience management, marketing executives, business development, consulting, human resources, sales, and manufacturing.
- Recruiting Services of Amarillo (recruitamarillo.com), Amarillo, Texas, USA
- Specializing in office personnel, mid-management positions and C-suite professionals, chemical process, and supply chain.
“As a member-owned cooperative, each member firm is a part-owner of our network,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPA. “Independent recruitment agencies that join NPAworldwide are committed to increasing their service to clients and candidates by working together with other member firms and sharing the resulting fees. Congratulations to our new members who have made the decision to join NPAworldwide. We look forward to their success in our recruitment network.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 400 member offices with 1,200 recruiters in 30 countries on 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com.