FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Dave Nerz, President
+1 616.455.6776 x17
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN, USA – July 7, 2014 – NPAworldwide, a member-owned recruitment network, has announced the enrollments of the following firms:
- Kutcher Tax Careers (www.taxcareers.com), New York, New York, USA
- Focusing exclusively on placing tax professionals
- Affinity Search Group, (www.affinitysearch.com) Miami, Florida, USA
- Specializing in accounting / financial services, chemical process, healthcare, information technology / hardware / software / electronics, manufacturing / mining / construction / supply chain
- Career Connections Canada (www.careerconnectionsinc.com), Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Making placements in human resources, pharmaceutical / healthcare, accounting, finance, operations, IT services, engineering / technical, sales / marketing, and bilingual / unilingual.
- Geostaff (www.geostaffgroup.com), Surrey, United Kingdom
- Oil and gas placements, providing geoscience specialists to the international earth science industry including research, new ventures, exploration, development and production
- Majer Recruitment, (www.majerrecruitment.com) Brisbane, Australia
- Temporary, direct, and contract placements, specializing in administration
- H2O Talent (www.h2otalent.com), Sydney, Australia
- Specializing exclusively in water technologies and the water markets globally
- Lion Recruitment (www.lionrecruitment.com), Perth, Australia
- Placement focus on the mining and resources industries globally
- Keep Talent (www.keeptalent.com.br), Florianopolis and Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Focusing on financial services, administration, advertising, business development, consulting, customer service/call center, executive management, human resources, marketing, sales, and information technology
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPA. “By joining NPAworldwide, these recruiting agencies are invested in the network as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment agencies to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by partnering with other member firms on a split-fee basis.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrollment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.
About NPAworldwide. NPAworldwide is a recruitment network facilitating placements between its members. The network has more than 400 member offices with 1,200 recruiters in 30 countries on 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.npaworldwide.com.