Working with global partners, NPA members can expand the geographic scope of their services to clients and candidates on six continents. The extended reach provided by NPA’s international recruiters network enables members to participate in more projects, generate increased revenue, and compete effectively with corporate recruiting firms and franchises. In addition, NPA’s global connections give members an opportunity to share ideas, resources, and strategies with some of the world’s top recruiters.
- International recruiting reach. Roughly one third of NPA’s members are located outside North America.
- Trusted international recruiters network. Members provide their clients with worldwide recruiting connections through a trusted network with the highest ethical standards.
- World-class representation. NPA members know the language, culture, people, and industries of their home country. Conversely, corporate chains and recruiting franchises often staff international headhunting offices with transplanted personnel who have fewer regional connections and limited local knowledge.
- Onsite international support. NPA members are supported by international recruiters when traveling abroad. Members often utilize office space, business resources, and conference facilities made available by NPA partners when recruiting in foreign locations.
- Better service to clients. Today’s global companies have international customers, supply chains, and production capabilities. Recruiters without NPA’s worldwide recruiting connections are missing out on profitable international split-fee placements.