NPA members enjoy discounts on business products and services. Here is the current list of deals and recruiter discounts available to NPA members.
- Monster – Receive a significant discount for new contracts.
- Main Sequence Technologies (MST) – MST is your source for the PCRecruiter applicant tracking system. Pricing is quoted based on specific system needs.
- peopleG2 – Discounted offering of background, screening and drug testing options available at an NPA member price anywhere in the world.
- NAPS – NAPS has been the leading staffing industry educator since 1961 and they would like to keep you educated through annual conferences and seminars. NPA members can join NAPS at significantly reduced rates.
- Recruiter Relocation – Recruiter Relocation (RR) offers innovative and industry-leading relocation support to the executive recruiting industry. Recruiter Relocation supports recruiters in making placements with candidates moving out of state or internationally. The simple and free Pre-Offer and Post-Offer service menu supports recruiters and eases the administrative tasks of placements that involve a move.
- Indeed – Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 50 million unique visitors and 1 billion job searches per month. Indeed is available in more than 50 countries and 26 languages, covering 94% of global GDP.
- InterviewStream – InterviewStream, Inc. is the original provider of pre-recorded and live video interviewing solutions. The company offers a product suite of 100% web-based proprietary online technology that provides video interview solutions to hundreds of employers, executive search firms, staffing firms, and the world’s leading global career transition firm.
- Hoover’s – A Hoover’s subscription gives you access to the latest company, industry, and contact information you need to set sales strategy, prepare for calls, and enhance product positioning with industry and competitor insight.
- WorkPro – WorkPro is a web-based employee screening and induction solution, that centralises fundamental compliance requirements to get individual’s ‘work ready’ quickly and simply.
- Adams, Evens, & Ross – AER is the largest credit and collections solutions provider for the recruiting and staffing industry.
- Sticky IT – Full-service marketing communications firm that can help with social media, branding, logos, and more.
- RecruitLoop – RecruitLoop provides companies with an elastic recruiting solution where employers engage a recruiter for any part of the hiring process at an hourly rate.
- BPS (Business Process Solutions) – Offshore research and other business support services, including email blasts, database maintenance, job board posting, etc., provided at an hourly rate.
- TFI Resources – TFI Resources is a national (USA) back office service provider offering a full range of support services to recruiters in the temporary, contract, and permanent placement industry.
- Capital Consulting – Capital Consulting offers Employer of Record and Agent of Record services for independent recruiters located outside the USA, Canada, and Australia/New Zealand.
- Oncore Services – Oncore is a global outsourcing company specialising in contractor risk mitigation and payrolling solutions for corporates, recruiters and professional contractors.
- The Staffing Edge – The Staffing Edge is the largest back office supplier to the contract staffing market in Canada.
- NLE – Next Level Exchange offers a wide variety of training tools for professional recruiters.