Following is a list of recruiting tools that can help you save time and/or money:
- Salary.com – informed compensation decisions
- Monster Salary Center – a “Monsterized” version of salary.com with some great features.
- Hoovers.com – For complete and actionable information. If you are looking for leads, researching companies or industries, or searching for a way to keep your CRM up-to-date, Hoover’s offers a range of options.
- Vault.com – Best companies, green companies, biggest companies by sector, most highly ranked by employees or employer, you name it.
- Glassdoor.com – An inside look at jobs & companies, reviews are posted by current or former employees.
People and Data Search Tools:
- Anywho.com – Finding people, places and businesses
- Superpages.com – Finding people, places and businesses
- Whitepages.com – Finding people, places and businesses
- Pipl.com – Simple people finder
- Zabasearch.com – People search and public information search engine
- Peekyou.com – Making people search worthwhile
- Jigsaw.com – A business directory where you can find contact and company information
- Data.com – Millions of company profiles from D&B in one place
- Mylife.com – Eliminating the need to visit multiple services, free members can manage communication across the most popular social networks and email accounts securely and conveniently on one simple dashboard.
- Rapportive.com – Everything about your contacts right inside your Gmail inbox
Other Cool Tools
- Tweetmyjobs.com – Like it says… Tweet your jobs
- Lastpass.com – A password management tool
- Xobni.com – Smart contacts management tool
- Recruitingbar.com – Over 200 pre-built Boolean search templates, 100+ research tools, and pre-recorded training videos and webinars